Are you ready to party with us?
We have been Maple Valley's favorite birthday party place for kids 8 and under for three years, and we are now seeking our next great party manager.
- Managing all birthday party operations and reservations
- Make party call backs, answer questions, explain policies, field requests, and assist customers with reservations
- Oversee parties, manage weekend staff, keep parties on schedule, and address and resolve issues, requests, and/or complaints
- Assist with ordering supplies and scheduling weekend staff
- 2 years of experience in a leadership role in customer service
- High school diploma or GED
- Pass a background check
- Current CPR, first aid, negative TB test
- Punctual in attendance
- Good communicator, able to take direction and able to express your own needs in a constructive manner
- Self-motivated, good multitasker, and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment where every shift brings new challenges, issues, and rewards
20-24 hours per week, working generally four days per week including most Saturdays and Sundays when parties are scheduled, plus coming in on up to two weekdays depending upon volume of party bookings
This position reports directly to the owners.
A competitive hourly wage plus participation in a tip pool: You will earn a percentage of tips from all parties on weekend days in which you work.
DISCOUNTED CHILD CARE
- 50 percent off of child care tuition*
- Children must be between the ages of 13 months and 6 years old at this time. (We have plans to expand to include school-age children up to 8 years old)
- Sick pay accrues at the rate of one hour for every 40 hours worked
- This position does not offer medical benefits at this time
*Child care is currently available Monday-Friday only. Does not include Parents' Night Out