Our mission is to help children learn about themselves, others, and the world they live in through both play and a structured curriculum. We became licensed in 2019 and have grown rapidly as a mid-sized center. The facility features an open layout which was built for play. Our Pre-K rooms feature a townscape of storefronts, a 2-story playhouse, and a treehouse made from a real tree. Teachers can use these elements to create unique learning centers and stage creative lessons. We also have two traditional toddler rooms, as well as a school-age area. We accept toddlers, preschoolers, and school-age children.
- Are you passionate about early childhood education? Do you have experience working in a daycare, preschool, or elementary school role, as a teacher or assistant, or are you studying for a career in early childhood education?
- Are you interested in working in a fast-paced, happy atmosphere, working with a team of dedicated educators to teach, guide, inspire, and enrich children in our care?
- Can you diffuse and resolve conflicts, problem solve, redirect behaviors, and engage and connect with children?
- Do you enjoy creative lesson planning, and coming up with special events and activities?
- Are you committed to safety and cleanliness, and are you willing and able to perform daily routine and deep cleaning?
- Are you dependable and punctual?
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Current on all childcare requirements through DCYF: Portable background check, CPR, first aid, negative TB test, proof of MMR Vaccine, food handler’s permit
- Discounted child care
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Paid training days
- Medical and dental insurance is available