A unique, play-based licensed child care center
Our mission is to help children learn about themselves, others, and the world they live in through play. Our facility features a custom-designed Playtown with a realistic townscape that beckons and engages children in immersive imaginative play. We accept toddlers, preschoolers, and school-age children for before- and after-care.
Are you passionate about early childhood education? Do you have experience working in a daycare, preschool, or elementary school role, as a teacher or assistant, or are you studying for a career in early childhood education?
Are you interested in working in a fast-paced, happy atmosphere, working with a team of dedicated educators to teach, guide, inspire, and enrich children in our care?
Can you diffuse and resolve conflicts, problem solve, redirect behaviors, and engage and connect with children?
Do you enjoy creative lesson planning, and coming up with special events and activities?
Are you committed to safety and cleanliness, and are you willing and able to perform daily routine and deep cleaning?
Are you dependable and punctual?
Our minimum qualifications
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Pass a background check through MERIT
- Show proof of a negative TB test in the past 12 months
- Complete a state approved HIV/Bloodborne pathogens training
- Current CPR/First Aid certificate required within 30 days of employment
- Lead teacher positions require 30 hours of STARS training or equivalent ECE coursework completed
- 50 percent off of child care tuition for your own child
- Sick pay accrues at one hour per every 40 worked
- Health benefits will become available in 2020