$200 SIGN-ON BONUS
Do you love working with children and helping them learn through play? Discovery Playtown is now hiring for a part-time afternoon aide. You will assist teachers with supervision and care of children and complete afternoon closing duties including cleaning, organizing, and laundry. This is a perfect after-school job for those who enjoy working with children.
We love to promote our team members! If you are interested in learning more about a career in early childhood education, this job is a first step toward gaining working experience, learning about professional teaching jobs, and getting a start toward earning college credits to meet licensing requirements for advancement.
WHY JOIN US?
At Discovery Playtown, you will find:
- Flexible hours available around your school schedule with potential for extra hours during school breaks
- A working environment in which team members respect one another
- Clear expectations, necessary resources, and support to meet children’s needs
- Training and opportunities for continual learning and development
- You must be 16 years or older
- Meet all current licensing requirements for the position, including proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- Experience caring for children as a babysitter, nanny, or within a licensed child care setting or school
- Punctual in attendance
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds to at least waist-high
- Good communicator, able to take direction and able to express your own needs in a constructive manner and troubleshoot issues
- Self-motivated, good multitasker, and able to thrive in a growing center where every day brings new challenges, issues, and rewards
- $15.00 per hour & $200 sign-on bonus
- College scholarships available through our participation in Washington Early Achievers
Location: Maple Valley, WA
Discovery Playtown is an equal opportunity employer.