$200 SIGN-ON BONUS
Do you love working with children and serving families in the community? Do you have experience working with children, working a front desk and answering phones, and /or managing business operations? Discovery Playtown is now hiring for a receptionist/aide. We are looking for a friendly, organized person to work our front desk and manage opening duties as well as help out the director, program supervisor, and teachers in their classrooms.
Part-time, Monday-Friday 8:00am to 1:00pm. Hours could increase over time.
- Work closely with the director to manage enrollment registrations and tours
- Answer phones
- Greet families and address questions or concerns
- Check families in and out
- Light morning cleaning and set up duties
- Organize files and supplies and take inventory
- Assist teachers when they need an extra hand and cover some breaks
- Meet all current licensing requirements for the position, including proof of COVID-19 vaccination
- You have worked in an environment with young children
- You are organized, motivated to succeed, and a self-starter
- Bring enthusiasm, passion, and energy to our center
- Desire to grow in the field of Early Childhood Education is a plus. We promote from within
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365, filing, and customer service
$15.00 - $17.00 per hour & 200 sign-on bonus
- College scholarships available through our participation in Washington Early Achievers
Location: Maple Valley, WA
Discovery Playtown is an equal opportunity employer.